Friday, July 30, 2010

blog update

Children say the funniest things - my daughter Ella 8 going on 18 said to me this week on the way to school "Mum do I have bags under my eyes? No Darling of course not was my reply - Her reply "That's good because I don't want to look old"!!!!!

Then a couple of days later she said "Mama I don't like the shape of my bottom"
my reply was "I will swap yours with mine" ........ no thanks I think I will keep mine she said - I laughed at that one!

I have been scrapping quite a bit lately, and I have been delving into some arty projects which have really been fun - so pleasd Mr Mojo has returned!

Next Tuesday I return to the Surgeon about my ankle.
It has been in the moon boot for 6 weeks, and it has been 3 months since my performing accident.. At least I am driving now, which helps. The pain is quite intense, especially at night, and the swelling is still there. So I will have more answers after Tuesday.

Thanks for visiting my blog, lots of pics to follow in the next few days.

No comments: