Sunday, May 9, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mums out there
Mia cooked pancakes for me this morning and they were sooo fluffy
and Ella gave me some Frangipani hand cream from the mother;s day stall, Mia gave me a recipe journal from the Mother;s day stall, DH gave me potted purple dailias
and a beautiful card to my wife on mother;'s day..
I also received some exclusive expensive Max Brenner chocs from DH wow if you haven't had the opportunity to try them do yourself a favour - beware they are expensive but worth it mmmmmmmmmmmm
And the girls gave me the Julie Goodwin cookbook which I have been drooling over as I sit on the couch with this ankle. only 4 more days off my foot then ican gradually put some weight onto it - wow it has been a very long 15 days housebound

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW it sounds like you have had a wonderful day :-) what a beautiful family you have!! Do hope you get on your feet soon :-)
xo

SANDIE MALLON said...

what a gorgoeus day marelle.. good luck for when you start weight bearing with that foot of yours .. just go easy on it honey..

big hugs
xx