Tuesday, May 4, 2010

more gratitude

To Jill and Doug for bringing over a delish dinner for Ella and myself last night.
I went back to the Dr today and guess what ?? ANother 7 days off the foot
tendon and lig. damage and if I were a footballer I would have been sidelined for at least 6 weeks....

Hugs to my beautiful friend N who took me to the Dr, got my medication, made me cups of tea, and gave me lots of love - this lady who has a chronically ill son, fractured her ankle 6 months ago and she is still in pain has been so lovely to me while I try to recover, I am so gratful to you N thank you darling friend.

More gratitude to Fiona and Amy who, both came over today and cleaned my house, so now as I lay on the couch with foot up I see a beautiful house you are my beautiful angel friends thank you soooo much...

Natalie you are another friend (a very new special friend) who is an angel, tonight Nat has taken Ella home from school giving her dinner (good luck with that one Nat as she is the fussiest eater on the planet) and a sleepover so I can rest

I am truly blessed
thank you so much

No comments: