Friday, October 24, 2008

special person award today

I have to share some very special news today with my lovely readers.
My stepson Greg, has been on placement at DHS this is his 2nd week.
He has finished his youth worker's course and hopes to help young people in crisis.
I cannot go into the details here - he saved someone's life yesterday!
It is something that was not in the course of his placement which makes it even more special - what a wonderful thing going through your life knowing you have actually saved a stranger's life!
Hugs to you Greg, I am so proud of you...
xxx

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Well done Greg!!!!
Hope you feel proud too. It must be amazing to have made such an impact on someones life!!!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Wow! Congrats!

Bree said...

Marelle that is a lovely story!! It is so nice to hear good things about young people these days!!