Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday 10th oct Only 7 more sleeps

Only 7 more sleeps until I go on my 2nd scrapping retreat!
I am leaving next Friday around lunchtime, and will be back on Sunday afternoon.
SOOOO excited! I hope to get lots of scrapping done!
Tomorrow I am having Mia's 8th Birthday party - disco party
I have made the cake today, and will ice it (it is a disco ball cake with edible glitter )
then I am off to see the musical Wicked in Melb tomorrow night (thanks Jenny and Glenn) thanks to Jenny and Glenn who rang today and had a spare ticket to go !!
Today I am thankful for:

1. My scrapping online friends making Christmas and general hand made cards for the fundraiser I am involved with
2. My daughter Mia (who was born very premature and weighed 740gm) turning 8!
3. The wonderful staff in the NICU (Neonatal Int. Care. Unit) at the Royal Womens Hospital - I will never forget you..
4. My beautiful sister Dee who is having Mia and Ella for a sleepover weekend so I can attend the retreat hugs to you special sista/friend..
5. The supportive nurturing teachers at Christian College..

Best go and cook some disco party food

2 comments:

Cracker Scraps said...

Marelle, so good to see you making scrappin' friends there "down under" but don't forget us up here at SJ's!

Christie said...

Hi Marelle. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope the family is well. Check out my blog to see what has been going on in my crazy world. Miss you over at SJ.