Sunday, September 21, 2008

SUnday

Wow what a wonderful day at Crop4aacause - thanks so much to Melissa Al and their faithful band of helpers to create a sensational day once again.
And a very deserving cause this time too..
I had a lovely day \/night and got a little bit done scrapping wise, but talking and eating wise well - and laughing - what a healthy thing it is to have a belly laugh!
My gorgeous friend Fiona and her sweet daughter Amy were with me - and it was just fantastic!
I caught up with other ladies I see at this crop and got to see some special new product (thanks Mel) ooh stunning - and the best news from the day was that Kaiser is moving to larger premises and the factory outlet will be open every day HOORAY
And I have to tell you that Melissa has been asked to teach scrapping on an American cruise ship (whoo ) which has a 10day scrap cruise around the Whitsundays next November - I would lerve to go - mmm will ponder this one imagine 10 whole days of scrapping drinking cocktails and cruising WOW!!
Shelley G got lots of stunning otp projects done, and Julie S and Maria were there for the first time. Justine and her MIL were also there and big mmmmmwhaa to Justine for doing Mias M and Ellas E they loved them - very special scrapping friendsxxxxxxxxx
Off to go for a walk in this sunshine and let the school holidays begin

xxxx

2 comments:

Sar said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Thanks for visiting my blog. Cheers, Sar

Al Hannah said...

Marelle,
I'm so glad you had a great day. It was really lovely to catch up with you - you are indeed a warm, friendly and lovely lady.
Look forward to meeting you again.
Take care, enjoy the holidays.
Al x